Thursday, July 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Zhixin

I’ve been wanting and wanting to post this since forever :)

July 9th was Zhixin’s 1st birthday and we had a low key celebration at home.

ZX12mo1

As soon as he saw the cake, he was reaching for it. This is the first and the BEST picture I got. He really wanted to eat his cake.

OK. After a while I got another picture, see how he really wanted to eat his cake?

zx12mo2

If the picture wasn’t hard enough, we have Huirou being jealous : How come I don’t get to take a picture with the cake? So, we obliged.

hr@zx12mo So I am really sorry if the cake seems to be melting a little already. By the way, it was chocolate mousse, next time I am so going to get carrot cake, no icing; but that won’t make for very pretty pictures, would it?

No comments: