Thursday, July 8, 2010

Huirou’s Favorite Snacks.

We have a hungry toddler at home who loves her food. Here are some of her favorites:imageHuirou especially like the Great Grains with the dates. When we got the ones without any raisins or dates, we throw in a bunch of our own sweets such as raisins, bananas or even some strawberries.

image

Another good standby for us is fruit preserved spread onto sandwich bread. Right now, we have the black cherry from St Dalfour in the fridge.

image 2 slices of cheese, sometimes shared with Zhixin.

image This is supposed to be Zhixin’s Baby Bites Rice Rusk, but she likes them very much too.

Others are fruits, cookies and of course the occasionally chocolates and sweets. We don’t have too many “baby” food around the house other than the Baby Bites; whenever I buy them, Huirou doesn’t like them instead she will seek out what is in our bowls or what I cook for Zhixin.

I guess that’s a good thing.

No comments: