Growth, Food Intake and General Well Being
- Before I forget again, Zhixin is 8kg now. Our paediatrician says he is on the small side. Oh, well.
- After his babysitter cooks for him, he consumes 5 x 80 ml bottles of ebm. Yeah reduction, but he eats good
- After discovering that he likes drinking from the straw cup or the sippy cup his fluids intake increased significantly too. yeah!
- On top of everything else, his 8th tooth finally showed. I wonder why it took its own sweet time?
Physical Development and Communications
- He cruises on furniture now.
- Sometimes, the daredevil in him will even let go. Headache for this mom, having a toddler who cannot stand yet but ready wants to toddle.
- He is still extremely playful, liking his peekaboo games even in the middle of the night. Sometimes I try to pretend to sleep but then he starts kissing or cradling my face to make me wake up.
- He seems to understand us much more too. He will be upset if I scold him (uh-uh) or I warn him to get down from the bed/stairs/chair carefully, feet first or when I ask him to come with me.
Character and Temperament
- As mentioned before. playful.playful. playful.
- Whenever he wants something and don’t get it, he arches his back and start making his old man face.
- Worse, he will roll around on the ground too.
- But luckily he’s easily distracted now, so that when we offer him an alternative he quickly forgets.
We often bring Huirou and him to parks or the malls if it’s super hot. Often there are treats, sometimes it’s a snack of muffin, or a sundae cone. Zhixin gets a taste of all of these. Luckily he does not seemed to be allergic to any of the foodstuff, especially in relation to his eczema.
So at home whenever we sit at the dining table, or he sees me at the chopping board, he often crawls over and want in on the action, or more specifically the food :)
No comments:
Post a Comment