Monday, November 19, 2007

Wedding Dinner


Last night was Simon and Mien's Wedding Day. As I couldn't bear to leave HuiRou at home for such a long time while I am out to enjoy myself, I decided to bring her along to the wedding banquet. And as usual, Hubs want to tag along to look after me so that I can look after HuiRou ... ... Me think he just want free food. With much courage (coz I told the host to reserve only 1 seat for me), and ready to feed her at the hotel toilet, we arrived in time to everyone's delight. Luckily as I went through the seating arrangements, the hosts have graciously "allocate" 2 seats for us. Phew!

Through out the night, she was such a champion. She was attentive and cute when friends greet her, and allowing everybody to touch and hold her. Then when dinner was served she just slept through it all in my arms, waking only to nurse. However, it was a tad too cold for her, but luckily I brought her blanket. And this morning, I found some kicap on her blanket :P Lucky ants no bite her at night. Ha!




There, we get to see handsome Baby Jonathan again. Here's he in his pram all cooing away.




The two fathers comparing notes while rocking away their little ones. So cozy, until I decided to embarass them both by taking this silly picture. Don't be shy ya, it's very nice to see our kids getting so much fatherly attention.

ps: I didn't need to nurse in the toilet. We nursed in the "changing room" So I got sneak pre-view of Mien's evening gown. Kekek.

No comments: