Every morning when I get into the car, it seems like I am moving HuiRou's entire room.
This is the list of things that I bring into the car:
1. Cooler Box, with bottles and pump
2. HuiRou's basket, containing her clothes, milk and whatever auntie may need
3. My work bag, containing my documents and diary for work
4. My handbag, containing keys, phone wallet and other odds and ends that collect in there
Then I also have to remember to bring her blanket for in-car use...
The funny thing is, sometimes "extras" end up in the car as well. For instance, I once load her "going-out" bag into the car complete with extra diapers, clothes and baby wipes.
All this confusion really get me going in the morning. I am now always the most alert at work in now. The way I see it...... it is God's way of preventing alzheimer's for me :)
2 comments:
haha, what is alzheimer?
Alzheimer's is old people disease like forgetfulness etc... so if our brain is exercised we should get better right??
Post a Comment