Six years ago , Huirou was born.
Six years ago, we didn’t know what we were getting into.
We thought we knew children and babies. We thought we were going to be happy and overjoyed.
We still are.
Everyday, I count the blessings that comes in the form of a daughter.
Everytime somebody commented how well-behaved she is, I think: That’s not my doing. It is how she is.
Neat. Caring. Attentive. Observant. Strong-willed. Gentle.
Possibly the complete opposite of me. What did I ever do to deserve such a wonderful daughter like her?
Same like most years, we had too separate celebrations. We begun with a small intimate cake for just the four of us. Then cakes and party bags for her friends at school. She was overjoyed with all the attention showered on her. We are only 6 once in a lifetime and I have license to spoil her occasionally, right?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUIROU!!
No comments:
Post a Comment