I wonder if while sleeping, babies just add on inches without us knowing? That is how Zhixin seems to grow. Last week, he still seem to fit into all his clothing, this week (right after I bought 2 new packs) he seems to need a larger size diaper already.
Growth, Food Intake and General Well Being
- Zhixin has started to be quite efficient in nursing already. He’s normally done in 10 mins. At the babysitter’s house he consumes six 5oz bottles a day.
- Unlike Huirou who likes to chit chat while nursing, he’s more down-to-business. His style is nurse, nurse, nurse then plop! (Slept already)
- Previously, Hubs will rock him to sleep; but we found a more efficient routine. He nurses to sleep with me in the room while Huirou and Hubs spend quality time together in the living room.
Physical Development and Communications
- Zhixin loves his tummy time. Often joined by Huirou, he enjoys watching the world in this different perspective very much
- He’s also very chatty when I see him in the evening when he gets home from the sitter’s. He will coo and laugh while I play with him.
- He also like to suck on his hands, fist and fingers.
Character and Temperament
- Zhixin no longer hates people touching his head. In fact it is quite nice to rub his round spiky head now :)
- He is also getting used to Huirou’s sudden attacks. If she happened to smack him, he takes it all in stride.
- I will let you in on a little secret: He’s super ticklish. hee hee.
Another little bit about Zhixin. Whenever he is about to wake up, he will shake his head vigorously left and right, repeatedly. Perhaps do a sleepy cry, but often I will hold his head till he wakes up. I wonder why this is……
2 comments:
hey mama pls get Zhi Xin some blue ok..
Suggestion noted :D
Post a Comment