Thursday, November 12, 2009

Huirou’s Rigid Routines

HRsmile2

Huirou has got a lot of her own set of rules to follow. Since I am not that organized or ritualistic a person, I don’t know where she has learnt to be one.

Some examples:

  1. She MUST dry her hands with the hand towel after she washes them.
  2. She MUST keep her shoes in the same exact place on the shoe rack. And they MUST be arranged in a certain way.
  3. She goes through the same sequence at bedtime. Naptime is a whole different sequence.
  4. After brushing her teeth, she MUST arrange her toothbrush and cup a certain way.
  5. During bath time, her towel HAS to be on a certain hook in the bathroom.

Come to think of it, maybe she’s just a neater person than I.

4 comments:

sweeleen said...

she sounds like my mum

sweeleen said...

and another thing- is her left eye bigger than her right????? LIKE MINE???? haha

Unknown said...

your genes so strong..

Crazy Chemist said...

Sweeleen,
ya, one of her eyes is slightly smaller. but we are hoping she stay unique that way...

Peony,
Not my genes wor. I am normally living in a pig sty.