Huirou likes to observe what we do around the house and imitate us. She will stand by me when I cook, fill the water bottles and when Hubs clean the car porch or wash his car.Growth, Food Intake and General Well Being
- We've finally gotten her "official weight" at 9.3 kg.
- She now have 10 teeth, including 2 molars.
- Her day-to-day eating and naps seems to be consistent now. so she eat most meals with us plus snacks. Naps once (athome) or twice (at daycare) and consistently sleeps through thte night
- On certain nights (twice so far) she keeps waking up in the middle of the night that I find no reason for, so I am attributing it to teething.
Physical Development and Communications
- Even though she's not that stable in her walking yet, she is already trying to run!
- She loves to play catch-me-if-you-can around the house with us.
- Her other favorite activities seems to be slamming doors and cabinets shut.
- She will also help me in the kitchen by closing the fridge door and bringing dirty dishes to the sink.
- She helps daddy sweep the driveway by pushing around a broom.
- She understands me when I ask her to squat, wait or to hand me things.
- She is also able to comprehend me when I tell her something/someone is behind, beside or in front of her
- She can be asked to go to sleep, where she will happily close her eyes for 3 seconds.
- She loves to wear her BigGirlPants, which are actually pull-ups.
- Whenever I go to the toilet she wil say shh shh,
- but when I put her on her own potty she will stand up immediately, look into it, and mentioned ohh? while signing the no more sign signaling that there's nothing in the potty. So I guess she's not yet ready for potty training.
Character and Temperament
- This month seems to be defiance month for her.
- There is no way now that we can substitute an object that she wants;
- However she remains as loving as before when she's in a good mood.
- Recently I taught her to say goodnight to Hubs by giving him a kiss on both cheeks and waving bye and finally to blow him a kiss.
- After which she will gladly point to the stairs to be taken to the room for her bath and to bed.
We are thinking that for Huirou, The Terrible Twos will definitely come early :)
3 comments:
hey hui rou so big already, she looks like japanese lady in this picture with the style she sit and the costume she wear. lol
how hv u guys been?
We are doing quite well. Were quite busy during CNY. I kept wanting to post but was procrastinating ......
ohh meei yun get ready for the Terible Two ~~~ she seems to be a cheeky one !! hehehe
Post a Comment