Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Huirou @ 14 months

Umm well... at 14 months 1 week cause it gets harder to back track the longer I procrastinate

Growth, Food Intake and General Well Being
  • Has EIGHT teeth already.
  • We are moving her to 2 meals plus a mid afternoon snack since she seems to lose interest in her food already.
  • So I've begun to be really creative in what I feed her (and hence the sporadic posts :) )
  • Her naps are still alternating between 1-nap days and 2-nap days. It seems like she cannot make up her mind to move on to 1 nap a day :)
  • Have ALL her immunizations completed already.
  • last month I bought her a pair of size 3 shoes and now I've just bought her a pair in size 4! Her size 3 lasted 3 weeks!! So I just bought them in the same design (Lazy to find lar!)

Physical Development and Communications

  • She's walking, NOT. she may take baby steps on her own but she's not gain a sense of balancing yet
  • but the funny thing is she can get up on her own by sticking her butt in the air and then push off her arms to stand straight
  • And of course she can squat for a long time now
  • Her pincer grasp is great, being able to pick up grains of rice now.
Character and Temperament
  • She's also developing a headstrong personality; when she's angry she grinds her teeth o_O and I didn't teach her that ok??
  • She's also rather impatient and will whine endlessle if made to wait
Huirou loves the outdoors. She gets especially excited when I tell her that we are going to the park ( the playground just outside our house). She knows the Jusco near our house and when we are near it she show us her cute face :0

No comments: