Saturday, October 27, 2007

Jab Day and 2-month check-up


Today is Jab Day for HuiRou.

It was raining so I dressed her warmly for the doctor's office.

We arrived at the doctor's office early in the morning as the parking situation there can get from bad to worse as the morning progresses. The doc first weighed and measured her and then last come the jab. I guess that would be if the baby wails they can send us home quickly? Lucky for me and Hubs, she only give a little squeal when the vaccine went in. Then she was all smiles again. I am sooo proud of her.

She even made the doctor's day when she cooed at him before we left. The doc's comment as we were leaving was: Ya, coo now, later you'll be afraid of me *Grin*

As this is also her 2-month check up, we get to know this: She

1. weighs 5 kg, exact
2. is 60cm tall (or long, coz babies lie dwn all tthe time)
3. can support her own head for a few minutes at a time.
4. coos and smiles a lot especially to mom, dad and 3rd Uncle
5. can take swipes at things that are within her reach. So now I have relocated the lotions and wipes at the changing counter :)
6. Makes clacking sounds with her tougue when she knows it's nursing time
7. Manage to sleep through the night once already
8. Has a favorite toy: the Lamaze Cat

No comments: