When the boy decides that he can walk he starts to run ……
Growth, Food Intake and General Well Being
- I was waiting for his height, weight to update but my paediatrician went on Deepavali holidays. (He’s not Hindu, he’s Chinese) so y’all will have to wait.
- He has been eating 2 full meals a day and intake of milk is reduced to 4 x 80ml a day at the sitters. At home I have no way of knowing how much he eats or drinks because we always “go with the flow” We eat, he eats. We drink, he drinks.
- He’s healthy and happy, and seems to be developing good, both physically and mentally.
- His ezcema is also getting better that if I forgot to apply his lotion it’s still not too bad. But his sin is still extremely rough and dry. but no longer flaky.
Physical Development and Communications
- He toddles, stretching his arms out and widening his legs for balance. If he’s about to fall he bends down …… It’s quite amzing to watch him run after his sister

- He is able to understand a lot, and can follow simple words like “no” “lie down” “stop” “bath” “kai-kai” “dog” “cat” “birds” “lizards” mum-mum(as in food)” “mum-mum(as in me,mom)” “mum-mum (as in nen-nen as in breastmilk” .
- and I just noticed he can scratch himself…… I don’t know why this is a “skill” but you don’t notice newborns scratching themselves do you?
- and he plays pretend. pretending to fall down, pretending to sleep. pretending to cry to get his way.
Character and Temperament
- He is still a fun kid, but I foresee a rebellious streak in him.
- He is not easily distracted from his goals. If he wants something, it is often impossible to pacify him with an alternative.
2 comments:
He's growing up quick! How come no cute pictures? I feel cheated.
I was editing and the internet decided to take a break.... My son is seriously cute.
Post a Comment