To keep track of her developments are harder now but I've noted the following:
- Height and weight is unknown, since she has completed her 1st series of jabs last month already(so no paed visit). But I moved her up 1 size in her clothings last week.
- Able to roll around, from tummy to belly, from belly to tummy, from head to toe, and every which way. This momma gotta be watch her vigilantly now... ...
- Able to lift her butt when on her tummy; but with support on her shoulders.
- Able to scoot around. If her belly is up she moves upward. If her belly is down, she move downwards, using her hands or her legs to push around.
- She can de-sock herself if she try hard enough. She does it either by rubbing her feet together or grabbing her socks with her hands and pulling.
- Speaking of which, she now "found" her feet and occasionally wants to chew on them too!!
- She can also now sit without support for a few seconds at a time, until she loses her balance. She does this best in the bath tub because the tub offers her an edge to hold on to.
- I didn't notice any new syllabus from her; But as far as speech development goes, she now has more volume control. She no longer just screams, but can vary her voice, and seems genuinely fascinated by her new ability.
- Able to play simple games: peekaboo with a handkerchief, and a kissing game I invented (I say mmmmm until she kisses me, then as she pulls away I say aah!)
- Knows how to be "shy" i.e. if she gets overwhelmed by a stranger's attention, she knows to burrow into my shoulder ( or Hubs')
- Has a will of her own, and will arch her back, and yell if she doesn't get what she wants. Mostly, she just wants to be held, or is hungry)
- On top of all the "new" things, she still consistently sleeps thru the night, sucks her thumbs, coos alot, and genenerally behaves like the happy baby that she is.
No comments:
Post a Comment